The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (14-10, 8-7 BigSky) travel to Cowan Spectrum at the Kibbie Dome to clash against the Idaho Vandals (7-18, 3-11 BigSky). The Vandals can end a five-game home losing streak. Action gets underway at 9:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 20, 2020.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks at Idaho Vandals Betting Odds
In their last game, the Vandals were blown out by the Portland State Vikings, 90-69, while the Lumberjacks defeated the Southern Utah Thunderbirds, 82-69.
Northern Arizona dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an absurdly low turnover percentage of 5.4 (better than their season average of 15.6) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.3 (above their season average of 27.8). Southern Utah recorded marks of 15.5 and 20.0, respectively, for those same stats. Idaho, meanwhile, did a terrific job of converting from the charity stripe (19-24; 79.2 percent). Trevon Allen had a good outing for Idaho, finishing with 16 points. Brooks DeBisschop fueled Northern Arizona with 21 points and 10 rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, DeBisschop led the Lumberjacks to a 77-72 win. He notched a double-double with 12 points and 14 rebounds. One of Northern Arizona’s biggest strengths was getting to the free throw line. They had 38 free throw attempts, while Idaho had just 16.
Second-chance points could be rare for Idaho in this battle. The Vandals rank 295th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.4 percent), while Northern Arizona ranks 60th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.0 percent).
Northern Arizona at Idaho Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Northern Arizona, ATS Winner – Northern Arizona, O/U – Over
- Northern Arizona ranks 112th in assists per game (13.5) while Idaho ranks 218th in assists allowed per game (14.1).
- The Lumberjacks average 6.7 steals per game, which ranks 108th in the NCAA. The Vandals rank 171st in steals allowed per game (7.1).
- The Lumberjacks rank 212th in three pointers attempted per game (20.0) while the Vandals rank 304th (14.4).
- Northern Arizona ranks 31st in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Idaho ranks 110th (3.3).
- The Lumberjacks have been outscored by an average of 6.6 points in their last five games. For the season, Northern Arizona has defeated opponents by an average of 2.5 points.
- During their last five games, the Vandals have scored an average of 66.2 points per game (0.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 73.6 points per game (2.4 above their season average).