The Arizona Wildcats welcome the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks to McKale Memorial Center to get their seasons going. The game will air on Pac-12 Network at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks vs. Arizona Wildcats Betting Odds
Last season, Northern Arizona was unable reach the tournament following a 10-20 regular season. Arizona also failed to reach the tournament after a 16-12 regular season.
The Lumberjacks were 10-20 straight up (SU) and 15-13 against the spread (ATS) last season. It’s tough to find a trend for Northern Arizona games last year in regards to the projected point total, as there has been an even split between games finishing over and under.
On the other side, the Wildcats were 16-12 SU and 14-20-1 ATS last season. Just over half of Arizona’s games finished under the O/U total.
Northern Arizona could have a difficult time creating turnovers. In the 2018-19 season, Arizona ranked 69th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.0 percent), while Northern Arizona forced the 52nd-fewest turnovers (16.8 percent).
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks vs. Arizona Wildcats Free Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Arizona, ATS Winner – Arizona, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Arizona ranks 61st in three pointers allowed per game (20.3) while Northern Arizona ranks 288th (25.8).
- The Wildcats rank 188th in rebounds per game (34.8) while the Lumberjacks rank 225th (34.1).
- Arizona ranks 222nd in blocks per game (2.3) while Northern Arizona ranks 232nd (2.1).
- The Wildcats rank 69th in assists allowed per game (11.8) while the Lumberjacks rank 257th (15.1).
- Northern Arizona ranks 138th in steals per game (6.3) while Arizona ranks 233rd (5.2).