The Drexel Dragons (13-15, 6-9 CAA) wrap up their home schedule at John A Daskalakis Center against the Northeastern Huskies (13-14, 7-8 CAA). The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Northeastern Huskies vs. Drexel Dragons ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last game. The Dragons fell to the Hofstra Pride, 81-74, while the Huskies got blown out by the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens, 70-48.
Northeastern had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (25.0 vs. 20.0) while Drexel had an offensive rebounding percentage of 38.7 (above their season average of 30.3). Drexel’s James Butler had a good outing, finishing with 23 points, 14 rebounds and nine assists. Northeastern, meanwhile, received a boost from Jordan Roland, who put up 16 points.
In their first matchup this season, Roland led the Huskies to an 85-52 win. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 26 points. The Huskies’ turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Dragons. Northeastern had a rate of 9.8, while Drexel posted a mark of 23.3.
Northeastern figures to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. The Huskies rank 84th in offensive efficiency, while Drexel ranks 265th in defensive efficiency.
Northeastern vs. Drexel Free Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Drexel, ATS Winner – Drexel, O/U – Under
- Northeastern averages 8.1 steals per game, which ranks 33rd in the NCAA. Drexel ranks 205th in steals allowed per game (7.7).
- The Huskies rank 19th in assists allowed per game (10.1) while the Dragons rank 86th (11.7).
- Drexel ranks 26th in three pointers allowed per game (17.8) while Northeastern ranks 71st (19.7).
- The Dragons rank 142nd in rebounds per game (35.6) while the Huskies rank 281st (31.3).
- Northeastern ranks 15th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while Drexel ranks 113th (3.4).
- During their last five games, the Dragons have scored an average of 72.6 points per game (3.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 75.2 points per game (4.5 above their season average).
- The Huskies have been outscored by an average of 1.8 points in their last five games. For the season, Northeastern has defeated opponents by an average of 4.5 points.