The North Texas Mean Green (3-0) hope to remain unbeaten when they square off against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-0) at Stan Sheriff Center. The game gets underway at 11 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 11, 2018.
North Texas Mean Green at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Rainbow Warriors had no trouble getting past the Humboldt State Lumberjacks 90-54, while the Mean Green defeated the Portland Pilots 78-73.
North Texas’ 0.604 effective field goal percentage was their largest advantage over Portland, who had a mark of 0.567. Meanwhile, Hawaii played a flawless game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.536 and a turnover percentage of 9.6. For those same stats, Humboldt State was 0.153 and 20.8, respectively. Hawaii rallied around Zigmars Raimo, who recorded seven points and 12 rebounds. Ryan Woolridge led the way for North Texas, finishing with 22 points, eight assists and seven rebounds.
The aggressive Hawaii offense might be living from the free throw line in this meeting. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, the Rainbow Warriors rank 32nd in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.285, while North Texas has been among the NCAA’s most foul-prone squads (giving up a 283rd-ranked FTA rate of 0.269).
North Texas Mean Green at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Hawaii, ATS Winner – Hawaii, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- North Texas ranks 58th in rebounds per game (38.1) while Hawaii ranks 257th (33.4).
- The Rainbow Warriors rank 190th in steals per game (5.7) while the Mean Green rank 225th (5.3).
- Hawaii allows the sixth-fewest assists per game (9.9) while North Texas ranks 23rd (10.9).
- The Rainbow Warriors rank 42nd in three pointers allowed per game (19.5) while the Mean Green rank 120th (21.0).
- North Texas ranks 172nd in blocks per game (3.0) while Hawaii ranks 243rd (2.1).