The North Texas Mean Green (1-1), 15-point underdogs, will travel to Bud Walton Arena to go head-to-head against the Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 138.5 points and action starts at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
North Texas Mean Green vs. Arkansas Razorbacks Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Razorbacks easily got past the Rice Owls, 91-43, while the Mean Green lost a close one to the 25th-ranked VCU Rams, 59-56.
Arkansas played a nearly perfect game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 32.3 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.627. For those same stats, Rice was 14.6 and 0.304, respectively. North Texas, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (24.5 vs. 24.7). Mason Jones had a solid outing for Arkansas with 32 points, seven rebounds and five steals. Meanwhile, DJ Draper led the way for North Texas, finishing with 12 points.
Contrasting paces will be on display in this meeting. Since last season, Arkansas has preferred to play up-tempo (47th in possessions per game), while North Texas has been slower-paced (281st in possessions per game). It could also be a sloppy game for the offense of the Mean Green, which ranks 298th in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.5 percent). They’ll be going up against the top-notch defense of the Razorbacks, which has forced the 15th-most turnovers in the NCAA (23.3 percent).
North Texas Mean Green at Arkansas Razorbacks Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Arkansas, ATS Winner – Arkansas, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- North Texas ranks 63rd in rebounds allowed per game (32.7) while Arkansas ranks 288th (37.9).
- The Mean Green rank 53rd in three pointers allowed per game (20.0) while the Razorbacks rank 227th (23.9).
- Arkansas ranks 21st in assists per game (16.1) while North Texas ranks 187th (13.0).
- The Razorbacks rank 13th in blocks per game (5.1) while the Mean Green rank 213th (2.6).
- Arkansas ranks 20th in steals per game (8.3) while North Texas ranks 205th in steals allowed per game (6.7).