A six-game home winning streak is on the line for the 13th-ranked Dayton Flyers (8-1) when they welcome the North Texas Mean Green (4-6) to University of Dayton Arena. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
North Texas Mean Green at Dayton Flyers ATS Odds
Both teams had no trouble getting past their last opponent. The Flyers defeated the Drake Bulldogs 78-47, while the Mean Green beat the Little Rock Trojans 76-53.
Trey Landers had a good outing for Dayton, putting up 12 points and 10 rebounds. North Texas, meanwhile, was led by Umoja Gibson, who finished with 23 points.
The high-octane offense of Dayton will go head-to-head against the mid-tier defense of North Texas. Since last season, the Flyers rank first in offensive efficiency, while the Mean Green are 145th in defensive efficiency. The Flyers figure to have the advantage on that end of the court. Moreover, the Mean Green, who rank 30th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.4 percent), will face a difficult test against the Flyers, who rank 59th in defensive rebounding percentage (73.1 percent).
North Texas vs. Dayton Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Dayton, ATS Winner – Dayton, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Dayton ranks first in assists per game (17.2) while North Texas ranks 239th (12.1).
- The Flyers rank 39th in three pointers attempted per game (20.4) while the Mean Green rank 99th (25.0).
- Dayton averages 5.2 steals per game, which ranks 144th in the country. North Texas ranks 181st in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- The Flyers rank 11th in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Mean Green rank 94th (3.8).
- Dayton ranks 175th in rebounds per game (34.7) while North Texas ranks 255th (36.1).