The North Florida Ospreys (19-11, 12-3 Asun) will bring the regular season to a conclusion on the road when they clash against the Stetson Hatters (15-14, 9-5 Asun) at Edmunds Center. The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
North Florida Ospreys at Stetson Hatters Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Hatters lost big to the Liberty Flames, 77-49, while the Ospreys beat the Lipscomb Bisons, 82-74.
North Florida dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a great turnover percentage of 8.9 (better than their season average of 15.6) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 28.9 (above their season average of 28.7). For those same stats, Lipscomb was 17.2 and 25.0, respectively. Stetson, meanwhile, had a free throw rate of 0.273 (above their season average of 0.257). Joel Kabimba played a pivotal role for Stetson with 11 points and eight rebounds. Ivan Gandia-Rosa, meanwhile had a good game for North Florida, contributing 13 points and 12 assists.
In their first matchup this year, Garrett Sams led the Ospreys to a 78-65 win. He was the game’s leading scorer with 24 points. North Florida had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.568 vs. 0.448). Stetson, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.075 vs. 0.045).
North Florida figures to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. The Ospreys currently rank 12th in offensive efficiency, while Stetson ranks 202nd in defensive efficiency.
North Florida Ospreys at Stetson Hatters Pick
Pick: SU Winner – North Florida, ATS Winner – North Florida, O/U – Under
- North Florida ranks second in three pointers attempted per game (31.2) while Stetson ranks 295th (16.7).
- The Hatters rank 134th in steals per game (6.4) while the Ospreys rank 232nd (4.9).
- North Florida ranks 75th in blocks per game (3.7) while Stetson ranks 78th in blocks allowed per game (3.0).
- The Ospreys rank 25th in assists per game (15.5) while the Hatters rank 270th (9.6).
- Stetson ranks 38th in rebounds allowed per game (31.8) while North Florida ranks 191st (36.0).
- During their last five games, the Ospreys have scored an average of 77.8 points per game (0.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 69.8 points per game (3.0 below their season average).
- The Hatters’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 1.2, down from 1.9 for the season.