The Florida Gators welcome the North Florida Ospreys to Stephen C. O’Connell Center to commence the new season. The game can be seen on SEC Network at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
North Florida Ospreys vs. Florida Gators Betting Odds
After a 16-12 regular season campaign, Florida made the tournament as a 10 seed in the tournament last season. They made it to the Second Round, where the Michigan Wolverines defeated them. North Florida, meanwhile, was unable reach the tournament following a 14-15 regular season.
Points at the line could be hard to come by for Florida in this showdown. In the 2018-19 season, the Gators ranked 248th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.216, while North Florida ranked 79th in FTA rate allowed (0.203). It will also be a showdown of opposite tempos as the up-tempo Ospreys ranked 29th in possessions per game, while the more half-court oriented Gators ranked 342nd.
North Florida Ospreys at Florida Gators Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Florida, ATS Winner – Florida, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Florida ranks 30th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while North Florida ranks 283rd (15.9).
- The Ospreys rank 12th in blocks per game (5.0) while the Gators rank 104th (3.6).
- North Florida ranks 24th in three pointers attempted per game (27.2) while Florida ranks 86th (24.2).
- The Ospreys rank 48th in rebounds per game (37.9) while the Gators rank 257th (33.3).
- Florida averages 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 74th in the NCAA. North Florida ranks 261st in steals allowed per game (9.2).