The Kansas State Wildcats welcome the North Dakota State Bison to Fred Bramlage Coliseum to open their seasons. Action starts at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
North Dakota State Bison vs. Kansas State Wildcats ATS Odds
North Dakota State made the tournament last season after a 14-13 regular season campaign that earned them a 16 seed in the tournament. They lost in the First Round to the Duke Blue Devils. Meanwhile, Kansas State was a four seed in the tournament last season and lost in the First Round to the UC Irvine Anteaters. The Wildcats went 21-7 in the regular season.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the nation’s slowest-paced teams square off. Kansas State ranked 344th in possessions per game (64.4) and North Dakota State was 291st (66.6) in the 2018-19 season. Also, the Bison ranked 22nd in turnover percentage (15.8 percent), while the Wildcats ranked 14th in opponents’ turnover percentage (23.0 percent).
North Dakota State Bison at Kansas State Wildcats ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Kansas State, ATS Winner – Kansas State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Kansas State ranks 45th in steals per game (7.5) while North Dakota State ranks 266th (4.6).
- The Wildcats rank 256th in rebounds per game (33.3) while the Bison rank 297th (31.5).
- North Dakota State ranks 203rd in blocks per game (2.5) while Kansas State ranks 225th (2.2).
- The Bison rank 45th in three pointers attempted per game (26.0) while the Wildcats rank 215th (21.2).
- Kansas State ranks 134th in assists per game (13.6) while North Dakota State ranks 253rd (11.5).