The Montana Grizzlies (3-5) will be at home in Dahlberg Arena when they square off against the North Dakota Fighting Hawks (4-5). Action starts at 9 p.m. ET on Friday, December 6, 2019.
North Dakota Fighting Hawks at Montana Grizzlies ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The Grizzlies fell to the New Mexico Lobos, 72-63, while the Fighting Hawks lost a winnable game to the Campbell Fighting Camels, 58-56.
North Dakota held Campbell to an offensive rebounding percentage of 8.6 (below their season average of 27.3) while Montana had a turnover percentage of 8.7 (better than their season average of 20.6). Sayeed Pridgett put together a solid game for Montana with 25 points, 10 rebounds and five assists. North Dakota received a boost from Marlon Stewart, who had 20 points and eight rebounds.
The productive offense of Montana will battle against the mid-tier defense of North Dakota. Since the 2018-19 season, the Grizzlies rank 81st in offensive efficiency, while the Fighting Hawks are 205th in defensive efficiency. The Grizzlies should have the edge on that end of the court. Moreover, the Fighting Hawks, who rank 304th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.5 percent), could struggle to get second chance points against the Grizzlies, who rank 48th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.0 percent).
North Dakota Fighting Hawks vs. Montana Grizzlies Betting Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – North Dakota, ATS Winner – North Dakota, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Montana ranks 28th in rebounds allowed per game (31.8) while North Dakota ranks 144th (34.6).
- The Fighting Hawks rank 23rd in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while the Grizzlies rank 61st (2.8).
- Montana ranks 49th in three pointers allowed per game (19.7) while North Dakota ranks 65th (20.1).
- The Grizzlies rank 151st in steals per game (6.4) while the Fighting Hawks rank 231st (5.6).
- Montana ranks 38th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while North Dakota ranks 80th (11.8).