The North Carolina State Wolfpack (7-2) and their sensational offense travel to UNCG to take on the Spartans (8-2) and their tremendous defense. The game starts at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 15, 2019.
North Carolina State Wolfpack at UNCG Spartans Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Spartans edged the Radford Highlanders 60-58, while the Wolfpack beat the Wake Forest Demon Deacons 91-82.
North Carolina State played a nearly flawless game. They had a phenomenal offensive rebounding percentage of 36.4 (above their season average of 29.2) and a turnover percentage of 19.1 (worse than their season average of 13.1). Wake Forest had marks of 27.6 and 22.7, respectively, for those same stats. The Spartans, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 10.0 (better than their season average of 14.6) and held the Highlanders to an offensive rebounding percentage of 20.0 (below their season average of 34.2). UNCG rallied around Isaiah Miller, who finished with 27 points. Meanwhile, C.J. Bryce fueled North Carolina State with 18 points and seven rebounds.
Ball security could play an integral role in this battle. Since the 2018-19 season, UNCG has committed the 51st-fewest miscues in the nation (turnover percentage of 16.9 percent), while the ball-hawking defense of North Carolina State has forced the 47th-most (opponents’ turnover percentage of 22.0 percent). Also, the Wolfpack rank 33rd in offensive efficiency (112.2), while the Spartans rank fourth in defensive efficiency (94.3).
North Carolina State Wolfpack at UNCG Spartans Betting Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – UNCG, ATS Winner – UNCG, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UNCG ranks 13th in blocks per game (4.2) while North Carolina State ranks 164th in blocks allowed per game (4.3).
- The Spartans rank 22nd in steals per game (8.8) while the Wolfpack rank 101st in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- UNCG ranks 12th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while North Carolina State ranks 63rd (12.7).
- The Spartans rank 13th in three pointers attempted per game (24.0) while the Wolfpack rank 154th (22.7).
- UNCG ranks 67th in rebounds per game (35.4) while North Carolina State ranks 154th in rebounds allowed per game (34.5).