The UNCG Spartans welcome the North Carolina A&T Aggies to Greensboro Coliseum to begin their seasons. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
North Carolina A&T Aggies at UNCG Spartans ATS Odds
Last season, UNCG failed to reach the tournament following a 26-5 regular season campaign. North Carolina A&T also failed to make the tournament following an 18-12 regular season campaign.
UNCG figures to have an advantage on the offensive glass in this matchup. The Spartans ranked 77th in offensive rebounding percentage (31.7 percent), while North Carolina A&T ranked 335th in defensive rebounding percentage (66.3 percent) last season.
North Carolina A&T vs. UNCG ATS Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – UNCG, ATS Winner – UNCG, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UNCG ranks 48th in assists allowed per game (11.4) while North Carolina A&T ranks 187th (13.6).
- The Spartans average 8.8 steals per game, which ranks 12th in the country. The Aggies rank 110th in steals allowed per game (5.9).
- UNCG ranks 86th in blocks per game (3.9) while North Carolina A&T ranks 152nd in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Spartans rank 100th in rebounds allowed per game (33.8) while the Aggies rank 225th (36.2).
- UNCG ranks 149th in three pointers attempted per game (22.7) while North Carolina A&T ranks 249th (20.3).