The Clemson Tigers (1-0) will be at home in Littlejohn Coliseum when they challenge the North Carolina A&T Aggies (1-0). Action gets underway at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 12, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
North Carolina A&T Aggies at Clemson Tigers ATS Preview
In the Aggies’ last matchup, they had no trouble getting past the Greensboro Pride, 104-80. Femi Olujobi was the game’s leading scorer with 34 points on 13-for-19 shooting. North Carolina A&T dominated every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 44.4 and a turnover percentage of 14.8. For those same stats, Greensboro was 26.8 and 23.1, respectively.
The Tigers come in on a high note after blowing out the Western Carolina Catamounts in their last contest, 85-57. Elijah Thomas had a good outing for Clemson, contributing 11 points and five rebounds. Clemson dominated every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.463 and a turnover percentage of 18.2. Western Carolina recorded marks of 0.125 and 24.3, respectively, for those same stats.
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. Clemson ranks 271st in possessions per game (67.5) and North Carolina A&T is 314th (66.1) since the 2016-17 season.
North Carolina A&T Aggies vs. Clemson Tigers Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – North Carolina A&T, ATS Winner – North Carolina A&T, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Tigers rank 182nd in three pointers allowed per game (21.4) while the Aggies rank 285th (24.2).
- North Carolina A&T ranks 199th in rebounds per game (34.9) while Clemson ranks 233rd (34.2).
- Clemson ranks 51st in steals per game (7.2) while North Carolina A&T ranks 258th (4.7).
- The Tigers rank 122nd in assists allowed per game (12.7) while the Aggies rank 293rd (16.1).
- Clemson ranks 80th in blocks per game (4.0) while North Carolina A&T ranks 245th (2.2).