The North Alabama Lions (4-4) will travel to Trojan Arena to clash against the Troy Trojans (2-6). Action begins at 8:15 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
North Alabama Lions at Troy Trojans Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Trojans won big over the Shorter Hawks 104-53, while the Lions defeated the Morehead State Eagles 67-57.
The Lions made 18 of their 23 free throws (78.3 percent) and held the Eagles to an effective field goal percentage of 0.405 (below their season average of 0.531). The Trojans, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (52.9 vs. 23.8) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.655 vs. 0.375). Davion Thomas was a key piece for Troy with 19 points and eight rebounds. Meanwhile, North Alabama was lifted by Christian Agnew, who finished with 17 points and eight rebounds.
The Trojans won the only contest between these two teams last year, 77-58. Troy had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.614 vs. 0.390). North Alabama, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.203 vs. 0.123).
North Alabama Lions at Troy Trojans Betting Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – North Alabama, ATS Winner – North Alabama, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Troy ranks eighth in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while North Alabama ranks 255th (4.5).
- The Lions average 24.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 82nd in the country. The Trojans rank 207th in three pointers allowed per game (23.0).
- North Alabama averages 6.6 steals per game, which ranks 127th in the NCAA. Troy ranks 144th in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- The Trojans rank 134th in assists per game (13.8) while the Lions rank 313th (10.7).
- North Alabama averages 36.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 117th in the NCAA. Troy ranks 249th in rebounds allowed per game (36.6).