The South Carolina Gamecocks welcome the North Alabama Lions to Colonial Life Arena to kick off their seasons. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
North Alabama Lions vs. South Carolina Gamecocks ATS Odds
Last season, South Carolina did not make the tournament following a 15-14 regular season. North Alabama also failed to make the tournament following a 10-21 regular season campaign.
This has potential to be a mistake-prone game for the offense of North Alabama. Last season, North Alabama ranked 226th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.3 percent), while the pesky defense of South Carolina forced the 55th-most turnovers in the nation (21.0 percent).
North Alabama Lions at South Carolina Gamecocks ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – South Carolina, ATS Winner – South Carolina, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- South Carolina ranks 42nd in blocks per game (4.4) while North Alabama ranks 236th in blocks allowed per game (4.6).
- The Gamecocks rank 185th in assists per game (12.9) while the Lions rank 288th (10.4).
- North Alabama ranks 117th in steals per game (6.5) while South Carolina ranks 188th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Lions rank 70th in three pointers attempted per game (25.2) while the Gamecocks rank 233rd (20.7).
- South Carolina ranks 123rd in rebounds per game (36.3) while North Alabama ranks 272nd in rebounds allowed per game (37.5).