The North Alabama Lions (10-14, 5-6 Asun) will be at the Edmunds Center to challenge the Stetson Hatters (13-12, 7-3 Asun) in an Asun matchup. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
North Alabama Lions at Stetson Hatters Betting Odds
In their last game, the Hatters edged the FGCU Eagles, 65-62, while the Lions got blown out by the Liberty Flames, 74-56.
The Hatters made 14 of their 18 free throws (77.8 percent) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 32.3 (above their season average of 30.7). North Alabama, meanwhile, forced Liberty into a turnover percentage of 21.9 (above their season average of 14.1). Rob Perry had a good outing for Stetson, recording 24 points and six rebounds. Meanwhile, North Alabama received a boost from C.J. Brim, who put up 12 points and six rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Perry led the Hatters to a 54-49 win. He recorded 18 points and six rebounds. Getting to the charity stripe was one of Stetson’s largest strengths. They had 25 free throw attempts, while North Alabama had just 10.
North Alabama at Stetson Betting Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Stetson, ATS Winner – Stetson, O/U – Under
- North Alabama ranks 37th in three pointers allowed per game (18.6) while Stetson ranks 295th (27.3).
- The Lions rank 33rd in steals allowed per game (5.3) while the Hatters rank 42nd (5.4).
- The Lions rank 27th in assists allowed per game (10.4) while the Hatters rank 197th (13.9).
- Stetson ranks 176th in rebounds per game (34.9) while North Alabama ranks 190th in rebounds allowed per game (35.9).
- The Lions have outscored opponents by an average of 0.4 points in their last five games. On the season, North Alabama has lost by an average of 1.1 points.
- During their last five games, the Hatters have scored an average of 59.6 points per game (3.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 60.0 points per game (5.2 below their season average).