The North Alabama Lions (1-1) will travel to Assembly Hall to take on the Indiana Hoosiers (2-0). The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
North Alabama Lions vs. Indiana Hoosiers ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Hoosiers defeated the Portland State Vikings 85-74, while the Lions won big over the Carver College Cougars 95-64.
North Alabama dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a turnover percentage of 13.8 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.0. For those same stats, Carver College put up marks of 30.9 and 22.6, respectively. The Hoosiers, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (48.5 vs. 21.9) and had a better turnover percentage (12.0 vs. 13.3). Indiana rallied around Trayce Jackson-Davis, who finished with 13 points and 10 rebounds. Emanuel Littles led the way for North Alabama, putting up 13 points and 11 rebounds.
Indiana figures to have the edge on the defensive side of the ball. The Hoosiers rank 66th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.480), while North Alabama is 343rd in effective field goal percentage (0.451) since last season.
North Alabama Lions vs. Indiana Hoosiers Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Indiana, ATS Winner – Indiana, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- North Alabama ranks 68th in three pointers attempted per game (25.1) while Indiana ranks 287th (18.9).
- The Hoosiers rank 153rd in assists per game (13.5) while the Lions rank 294th (10.7).
- Indiana ranks 134th in steals per game (6.4) while North Alabama ranks 171st in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- The Hoosiers rank 41st in blocks per game (4.4) while the Lions rank 240th in blocks allowed per game (4.6).
- Indiana averages 36.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 103rd in the country. North Alabama ranks 283rd in rebounds allowed per game (37.6).