The Washington State Cougars will open their season on their home court when they meet the Nicholls Colonels (1-1) at Wallis Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 11, 2018, and will air on Pac-12 Network.
Nicholls Colonels vs. Washington State Cougars Betting Odds
In the Colonels’ last game, they were beaten by the Louisville Cardinals, 85-72. With 24 points on 7-for-14 shooting, Jeremiah Jefferson was the game’s high scorer. Louisville did a fantastic job of converting from the charity stripe (42-55; 76.4 percent). Nicholls, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (14.5 vs. 16.8).
Last season, Washington State was unable reach the tournament following a 12-19 regular season.
It could be a mistake-prone game for the Washington State offense. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, Washington State ranks 256th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.6 percent), while the disruptive defense of Nicholls forced the 11th-most turnovers in the NCAA (22.8 percent). ,
Nicholls Colonels at Washington State Cougars Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Nicholls, ATS Winner – Nicholls, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Nicholls ranks 28th in three pointers allowed per game (19.0) while Washington State ranks 273rd (24.5).
- The Colonels rank 77th in blocks per game (4.0) while the Cougars rank 249th (2.3).
- Nicholls ranks 88th in assists per game (14.7) while Washington State ranks 245th in assists allowed per game (14.6).
- The Colonels rank fourth in steals per game (9.6) while the Cougars rank 227th (5.3).
- Nicholls ranks 97th in rebounds per game (36.8) while Washington State ranks 289th (32.5).