The Illinois Fighting Illini welcome the Nicholls Colonels to State Farm Center to get their seasons going. Action starts at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Nicholls Colonels at Illinois Fighting Illini ATS Odds
Illinois did not reach the tournament following an 11-17 regular season last season. Nicholls also did not reach the tournament after a 12-17 regular season campaign.
Nicholls Colonels vs. Illinois Fighting Illini Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Illinois, ATS Winner – Illinois, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Nicholls ranks 11th in three pointers attempted per game (28.5) while Illinois ranks 146th (22.8).
- The Colonels rank 12th in steals allowed per game (4.8) while the Fighting Illini rank 97th (5.8).
- Illinois ranks 236th in rebounds allowed per game (36.4) while Nicholls ranks 307th (40.0).
- The Colonels average 4.1 blocks per game, which ranks 64th in the NCAA. The Fighting Illini rank 181st in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- Illinois ranks 146th in assists per game (13.5) while Nicholls ranks 246th in assists allowed per game (14.8).