The LSU Tigers (5-2) will be at home in the Pete Maravich Assembly Center when they clash against the New Orleans Privateers (3-4). The game can be seen on SEC Network at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
New Orleans Privateers vs. LSU Tigers ATS Odds
Both teams beat their last opponent. The Tigers defeated the Missouri State Bears 73-58, while the Privateers beat the Xavier (LA) Gold Rush 79-62.
New Orleans dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an absurd offensive rebounding percentage of 36.4 (above their season average of 28.4) and a turnover percentage of 14.9 (worse than their season average of 13.1). For those same stats, Xavier (LA) was 16.0 and 26.3, respectively. Meanwhile, LSU played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.185 (matching their season average) and a turnover percentage of 10.4 (better than their season average of 20.8). For those same stats, Missouri State recorded marks of 0.105 and 18.2, respectively. Darius Days fueled LSU with 20 points and 10 rebounds. Meanwhile, Jaylen Key had a good game for New Orleans, putting up 17 points, six rebounds and five assists.
Expect LSU to own the offensive glass in this matchup. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Tigers rank ninth in offensive rebounding percentage (36.4 percent), while New Orleans ranks 332nd in defensive rebounding percentage (67.1 percent).
New Orleans Privateers at LSU Tigers ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Lsu, ATS Winner – New Orleans, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- LSU averages 8.5 steals per game, which ranks 23rd in the country. New Orleans ranks 269th in steals allowed per game (7.4).
- The Tigers average 4.3 blocks per game, which ranks 56th in the nation. The Privateers rank 233rd in blocks allowed per game (4.0).
- New Orleans ranks 35th in assists per game (15.4) while LSU ranks 207th (12.9).
- The Privateers rank 28th in three pointers allowed per game (19.3) while the Tigers rank 257th (24.1).
- LSU averages 39.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 30th in the nation. New Orleans ranks 211th in rebounds allowed per game (35.7).