The New Hampshire Wildcats (2-0) will travel to Carnesecca Arena to meet the St. John’s Red Storm (2-0). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
New Hampshire Wildcats at St. John’s Red Storm Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Red Storm dismantled the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils 87-57, while the Wildcats were victorious over the Holy Cross Crusaders 87-83.
The Wildcats had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (27.5 vs. 18.2) and had a better turnover percentage (10.6 vs. 15.1). The Red Storm, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.1 vs. 19.4) and had a much better turnover percentage (15.4 vs. 24.1). St. John’s was led by Mustapha Heron, who finished with 30 points. Nick Guadarrama had a solid performance for New Hampshire, contributing 28 points and 13 rebounds.
It will be a matchup of opposite styles as the fast-paced Red Storm will look to push the more methodical Wildcats. Since the 2018-19 season, the Red Storm rank 42nd in possessions per game while the Wildcats are 291st.
New Hampshire Wildcats vs. St. John’s Red Storm Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – St. John’s, ATS Winner – St. John’s, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- St. John’s ranks ninth in steals per game (9.0) while New Hampshire ranks 279th (4.1).
- The Red Storm rank 124th in blocks per game (3.5) while the Wildcats rank 266th (1.9).
- New Hampshire averages 35.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 188th in the country. St. John’s ranks 306th in rebounds allowed per game (38.7).
- The Wildcats rank 26th in three pointers attempted per game (27.0) while the Red Storm rank 242nd in three pointers allowed per game (24.3).
- New Hampshire ranks eighth in assists allowed per game (9.9) while St. John’s ranks 187th (13.6).