The FIU Panthers (4-3) will be at home in the Ocean Bank Convocation Center when they take on the New Hampshire Wildcats (4-3). The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
New Hampshire Wildcats at FIU Panthers Betting Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Panthers defeated the Keiser Seahawks 96-82, while the Wildcats beat the Bryant Bulldogs 87-76.
New Hampshire played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.217 (above their season average of 0.161) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.9 (above their season average of 30.1). For those same stats, Bryant was 0.103 and 22.6, respectively. The Panthers, meanwhile, had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.643 vs. 0.443) and had a better offensive rebounding percentage (36.7 vs. 35.4). FIU’s Osasumwen Osaghae had a good outing, contributing 19 points, 18 rebounds and seven blocks. Sean Sutherlin played a pivotal role for New Hampshire with 21 points and 20 rebounds.
It will be a showdown of conflicting styles as the up-tempo Panthers will look to push the more half-court-oriented Wildcats. Dating back to last season, the Panthers rank second in possessions per game while the Wildcats are 253rd.
New Hampshire vs. FIU Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – FIU, ATS Winner – FIU, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- FIU ranks second in steals per game (10.5) while New Hampshire ranks 297th (4.2).
- The Wildcats average 36.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 126th in the nation. The Panthers rank 328th in rebounds allowed per game (42.1).
- New Hampshire averages 26.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 29th in the country. FIU ranks 184th in three pointers allowed per game (22.6).
- The Panthers rank ninth in blocks per game (5.1) while the Wildcats rank 272nd (1.9).
- New Hampshire ranks 16th in assists allowed per game (10.3) while FIU ranks 239th (14.0).