The New Hampshire Wildcats (12-13, 5-7 AmEast) will be at SEFCU Arena to meet the Albany Great Danes (14-13, 7-5 AmEast) in an AmEast matchup. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
New Hampshire Wildcats vs. Albany Great Danes ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Great Danes got blown out by the UMBC Retrievers, 69-50, while the Wildcats defeated the Hartford Hawks, 67-63.
The Wildcats had a fantastically low turnover percentage of 5.7 (better than their season average of 16.6) and held the Hawks to an offensive rebounding percentage of 14.0 (below their season average of 22.0). Albany, on the other hand, did a terrific job of making free throws (13-17; 76.5 percent). Albany’s Ahmad Clark had a good game, recording 18 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, New Hampshire received a boost from Sean Sutherlin, who contributed 13 points and 17 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Clark led the Great Danes to a 76-73 win. He scored a game-high 27 points. Albany did a fantastic job of getting to and converting from the charity stripe (19-25; 76.0 percent). New Hampshire, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (23.8 vs. 14.7).
The ineffective offense of Albany will clash against the stingy defense of New Hampshire. The Great Danes rank 301st in offensive efficiency, while the Wildcats are 38th in defensive efficiency. The Wildcats figure to have the edge on that side of the ball.
New Hampshire at Albany ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Albany, ATS Winner – Albany, O/U – Under
- New Hampshire ranks 44th in three pointers attempted per game (25.8) while Albany ranks 207th in three pointers allowed per game (23.4).
- The Great Danes rank 187th in steals per game (5.6) while the Wildcats rank 229th (5.0).
- The Wildcats rank eighth in assists allowed per game (9.5) while the Great Danes rank 163rd (13.0).
- New Hampshire ranks third in rebounds per game (42.3) while Albany ranks 147th (35.5).
- The Wildcats have been outscored by an average of 2.2 points in their last five games. For the season, New Hampshire has defeated opponents by an average of 2.3 points.
- During their last five games, the Great Danes have scored an average of 62.6 points per game (4.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 66.0 points per game (1.4 below their season average).