The undefeated sixth-ranked Nevada Wolf Pack (12-0) try to remain undefeated when they take on the Utah Runnin’ Utes (6-5) at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 29, 2018, and will air on Pac-12 Network.
Nevada Wolf Pack at Utah Runnin’ Utes ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious over their last opponent. The Runnin’ Utes defeated the Maine Black Bears 75-61, while the Wolf Pack beat the BYU Cougars 86-70.
Nevada dominated every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.424 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 23.9. BYU had marks of 0.174 and 19.6, respectively, for those same stats. The Runnin’ Utes, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (32.3 vs. 13.5) and had a better free throw rate (0.236 vs. 0.145). Utah was led by Sedrick Barefield, who put up 18 points and eight assists. Meanwhile, Jordan Caroline led the way for Nevada, putting up 25 points and 16 rebounds.
Caleb Martin has taken his game to another level over the last five games for Nevada, averaging 0 points per game.
Nevada could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their high-powered offense faces off against one of the worst defenses in the country. The Wolf Pack rank ninth in offensive efficiency, while Utah ranks 311th in defensive efficiency.
Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Utah Runnin’ Utes Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Utah, ATS Winner – Nevada, O/U – Over
- Utah ranks 80th in three pointers attempted per game (24.6) while Nevada ranks 199th in three pointers allowed per game (25.3).
- The Wolf Pack rank 63rd in assists per game (15.2) while the Runnin’ Utes rank 133rd in assists allowed per game (13.5).
- Nevada ranks seventh in steals allowed per game (4.4) while Utah ranks 29th (5.2).
- The Wolf Pack rank 44th in blocks per game (4.4) while the Runnin’ Utes rank 149th (2.2).
- Utah ranks 20th in rebounds allowed per game (30.4) while Nevada ranks 122nd (35.2).
- During their last five games, the Runnin’ Utes have scored an average of 79.2 points per game (5.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 71.6 points per game (0.1 below their season average).
- The Wolf Pack’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 22.2, up from 15.3 for the season.