The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-3) will travel to McCamish Pavilion to challenge the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-2). The game starts at 7:15 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019, and will air on ESPNU.
Nebraska Cornhuskers at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Yellow Jackets won a close one over the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats 68-65, while the Cornhuskers were victorious over the South Florida Bulls 74-67.
The Cornhuskers made 14 of their 19 free throws (73.7 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.612 (above their season average of 0.505). Meanwhile, Georgia Tech’s 0.280 free throw rate was their largest strength over Bethune-Cookman, who had a mark of 0.132. The Yellow Jackets’ mark was above their season average of 0.263, while the Wildcats’ was below their season average of 0.253. James Banks III had a good outing for Georgia Tech with 12 points, 10 rebounds and eight blocks. Nebraska received a boost from Haanif Cheatham, who recorded 26 points.
Looking at effective field goal percentage, Georgia Tech figures to have a noteworthy edge. Since last season, the Yellow Jackets defense ranks 12th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.447), while the Nebraska offense ranks 234th in effective field goal percentage (0.497).
Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets ATS Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Georgia Tech, ATS Winner – Nebraska, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Nebraska ranks 17th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while Georgia Tech ranks 241st (7.1).
- The Yellow Jackets average 34.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 212th in the country. The Cornhuskers rank 319th in rebounds allowed per game (39.4).
- Nebraska ranks 197th in assists per game (13.0) while Georgia Tech ranks 222nd in assists allowed per game (13.7).
- The Yellow Jackets average 5.5 blocks per game, which ranks sixth in the country. The Cornhuskers rank 213th in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- Nebraska ranks 165th in three pointers attempted per game (22.3) while Georgia Tech ranks 313th (17.8).