The George Mason Patriots welcome the Navy Midshipmen to EagleBank Arena to get their seasons underway. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Navy Midshipmen vs. George Mason Patriots Betting Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. George Mason went 17-12 in the regular season while Navy finished 11-18.
Second-chance opportunities might be scarce for George Mason in this battle. Last season, the Patriots ranked 166th in offensive rebounding percentage (29.0 percent), while Navy ranked 64th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.5 percent).
Navy vs. George Mason Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – George Mason, ATS Winner – George Mason, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- George Mason ranks 121st in assists allowed per game (12.5) while Navy ranks 287th (16.0).
- The Patriots rank 162nd in blocks per game (2.9) while the Midshipmen rank 245th (1.9).
- Navy averages 37.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 69th in the country. George Mason ranks 92nd in rebounds allowed per game (33.5).
- The Patriots rank 167th in three pointers allowed per game (22.4) while the Midshipmen rank 265th (24.6).
- George Mason averages 6.2 steals per game, which ranks 150th in the NCAA. Navy ranks 237th in steals allowed per game (7.4).