The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (3-5) will travel to Grand Canyon University Arena to take on the Grand Canyon Antelopes (3-6). The game begins at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers vs. Grand Canyon Antelopes ATS Odds
In their last game, the Antelopes fell to the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons, 71-60, while the Mountaineers defeated the Howard Bison, 73-56.
Mount St. Mary’s dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a fantastic offensive rebounding percentage of 38.1 (above their season average of 29.2) and a turnover percentage of 14.3 (better than their season average of 17.2). For those same stats, Howard put up marks of 11.8 and 22.0, respectively. Grand Canyon, on the other hand, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.3 (above their season average of 22.3). Grand Canyon was led by Jovan Blacksher Jr., who had 18 points. Damian Chong Qui led the way for Mount St. Mary’s, contributing 14 points, eight rebounds and seven assists.
Points at the line might be rare for Mount St. Mary’s in this contest. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Mountaineers rank 214th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.222, while Grand Canyon ranks 22nd in FTA rate allowed (0.206).
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers vs. Grand Canyon Antelopes Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Grand Canyon, ATS Winner – Mount St. Mary’s, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Mount St. Mary’s ranks 124th in three pointers attempted per game (23.3) while Grand Canyon ranks 265th (22.2).
- The Antelopes rank 265th in assists per game (13.5) while the Mountaineers rank 300th (11.2).
- Grand Canyon ranks 264th in steals per game (5.9) while Mount St. Mary’s ranks 284th (4.9).
- The Mountaineers rank 151st in blocks per game (3.3) while the Antelopes rank 290th (1.9).
- Grand Canyon ranks 194th in rebounds allowed per game (34.2) while Mount St. Mary’s ranks 260th (36.8).