The Georgetown Hoyas welcome the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers to Capital One Arena to get their seasons going. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers at Georgetown Hoyas Betting Odds
Mount St. Mary’s failed to reach the tournament following a 9-22 regular season campaign last season. Georgetown also did not make the tournament after a 19-12 regular season.
Contrasting tempos will be on display in this matchup. In the 2018-19 season, Georgetown preferred to play fast (16th in possessions per game), while Mount St. Mary’s was more half-court-oriented (187th in possessions per game).
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers at Georgetown Hoyas ATS Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Georgetown, ATS Winner – Georgetown, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Georgetown ranks 16th in assists per game (16.4) while Mount St. Mary’s ranks 257th (11.4).
- The Mountaineers rank 130th in steals allowed per game (6.2) while the Hoyas rank 246th (7.6).
- Mount St. Mary’s ranks 122nd in blocks per game (3.5) while Georgetown ranks 160th in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- The Hoyas rank 20th in rebounds per game (39.3) while the Mountaineers rank 255th in rebounds allowed per game (37.0).
- Mount St. Mary’s averages 23.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 124th in the country. Georgetown ranks 292nd in three pointers allowed per game (26.0).