The George Washington Colonials (2-4) will be at home in Charles E. Smith Center when they clash with the Morgan State Bears (4-2). Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 29, 2017.
Morgan State Bears at George Washington Colonials Free Preview
The Bears beat the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers in their last game, 69-63. With 12 points and 14 rebounds, Morgan State’s Phillip Carr played well. The Bears held the Mountaineers to an offensive rebounding percentage of 5.6 (below their season average of 20.3) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.578 (above their season average of 0.428).
In the Colonials last game, they were beaten by the Kansas State Wildcats, 67-59. Arnaldo Toro was the games high scorer with 21 points on 8-for-15 shooting. Kansas State had a turnover percentage of 8.1 (better than their season average of 16.2). George Washington, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 45.7 (above their season average of 30.0).
It could be a sloppy game for the George Washington offense. Dating back to last season, George Washington ranks 239th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.5 percent), while the disruptive defense of Morgan State has forced the 72nd-most turnovers in the NCAA (20.6 percent).
Morgan State Bears at George Washington Colonials Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Morgan State, ATS Winner – Morgan State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Colonials rank 167th in assists per game (13.3) while the Bears rank 292nd (10.9).
- Morgan State ranks 177th in steals per game (5.9) while George Washington ranks 229th (5.4).
- George Washington ranks 47th in rebounds allowed per game (32.8) while Morgan State ranks 250th (37.3).
- The Colonials rank 73rd in blocks per game (4.1) while the Bears rank 208th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- George Washington ranks 172nd in three pointers attempted per game (21.0) while Morgan State ranks 298th (17.3).