The 16th-ranked Syracuse Orange (1-0) will be at home in the Carrier Dome when they take on the Morehead State Eagles (1-1). The game can be seen on ACC Network at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Morehead State Eagles vs. Syracuse Orange ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Orange easily got past the Eastern Washington Eagles, 66-34, while the Eagles fell to the Connecticut Huskies, 80-70.
Syracuse played a perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.242 and a turnover percentage of 11.9. Eastern Washington was 0.034 and 23.3, respectively, for those same stats. Morehead State, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of making free throws (11-15; 73.3 percent). Syracuse received a boost from Oshae Brissett, who recorded 20 points and eight rebounds. Lamontray Harris, meanwhile led the way for Morehead State, recording 16 points and 13 rebounds.
Syracuse could dominate on defense as they clash against one of the worst offenses in the nation. The Orange rank 10th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.457), while Morehead State is 259th in effective field goal percentage (0.495) since last season. Also, the Eagles, who rank 48th in offensive rebounding percentage (33.5 percent), will try to exploit the Orange, who rank 254th in defensive rebounding percentage (69.8 percent).
Morehead State Eagles at Syracuse Orange Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Syracuse, ATS Winner – Syracuse, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Syracuse ranks 12th in blocks per game (5.3) while Morehead State ranks 176th (3.0).
- The Eagles rank 254th in assists per game (12.1) while the Orange rank 299th (10.7).
- Syracuse averages 37.6 rebounds per game, which ranks 73rd in the nation. Morehead State ranks 109th in rebounds allowed per game (33.8).
- The Orange rank 68th in steals per game (7.1) while the Eagles rank 206th in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- Morehead State ranks 155th in three pointers attempted per game (22.0) while Syracuse ranks 293rd (17.7).