The Utah State Aggies welcome the Montana State Bobcats to Dee Glen Smith Spectrum to start their seasons. Action starts at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Montana State Bobcats vs. Utah State Aggies ATS Odds
After a 24-5 regular season campaign, Utah State made the tournament as an eight seed in the tournament last season. They fell in the First Round to the Washington Huskies. Montana State, meanwhile, failed to make the tournament following a 14-16 regular season.
The productive offense of Utah State will square off against the porous defense of Montana State. Last season, the Aggies ranked 25th in offensive efficiency, while the Bobcats were 341st in defensive efficiency. The Aggies figure to have the edge on that end of the court.
Montana State Bobcats at Utah State Aggies ATS Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Utah State, ATS Winner – Utah State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Utah State averages 17.1 assists per game, which ranks ninth in the NCAA. Montana State ranks 273rd in assists allowed per game (15.4).
- The Bobcats average 25.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 56th in the NCAA. The Aggies rank 189th in three pointers allowed per game (22.9).
- Utah State ranks 154th in steals per game (6.1) while Montana State ranks 229th (5.3).
- The Aggies rank 11th in rebounds per game (40.1) while the Bobcats rank 236th (33.8).
- Utah State ranks 56th in blocks per game (4.2) while Montana State ranks 257th (1.4).