The Montana Grizzlies (17-10, 13-3 BigSky) head to Walkup Skydome to go head-to-head with the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (15-11, 9-8 BigSky). The Grizzlies will try to continue their six-game winning streak. Action starts at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Montana Grizzlies vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks ATS Odds
In their last game, the Lumberjacks lost to the Eastern Washington Eagles, 80-70, while the Grizzlies defeated the Montana State Bobcats, 59-54.
Montana’s effective field goal percentage was their largest strength over Montana State. The Grizzlies had a rate of 0.520 (above their season average of 0.519), while the Bobcats posted a mark of 0.385 (below their season average of 0.503). Northern Arizona, meanwhile, held Eastern Washington to an effective field goal percentage of 0.478 (below their season average of 0.537). Northern Arizona’s Brooks DeBisschop played well, contributing 16 points, nine rebounds and five assists. Meanwhile, Sayeed Pridgett played a key role for Montana with 15 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Pridgett led the Grizzlies to a 79-72 victory. He recorded a double-double with 27 points and 10 rebounds. The Grizzlies’ 15.6 turnover percentage was their largest strength over the Lumberjacks, who had a mark of 18.0.
Second-chance opportunities could be few and far between for Northern Arizona in this contest. The Lumberjacks rank 211th in offensive rebounding percentage (27.4 percent), while Montana ranks 90th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.1 percent).
Montana at Northern Arizona Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Northern Arizona, ATS Winner – Northern Arizona, O/U – Under
- Montana ranks 29th in assists allowed per game (10.4) while Northern Arizona ranks 163rd (13.0).
- The Lumberjacks are 27th in the NCAA with 2.5 blocks allowed per game while the Grizzlies are 58th with 2.8 blocks allowed per game.
- The Lumberjacks rank 203rd in three pointers attempted per game (20.6) while the Grizzlies rank 307th (15.9).
- Northern Arizona ranks 218th in rebounds per game (34.0) while Montana ranks 280th (31.9).
- The Lumberjacks have been outscored by an average of 3.2 points in their last five games. For the season, Northern Arizona has defeated opponents by an average of 2.6 points.
- During their last five games, the Grizzlies have scored an average of 76.6 points per game (5.6 above their season average) and allowed an average of 61.4 points per game (6.7 below their season average).