The Monmouth Hawks (0-2) will travel to Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena to meet the Saint Joseph’s Hawks (1-0). Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 12, 2018.
Monmouth Hawks at Saint Joseph’s Hawks Betting Odds
In their last game, Saint Joseph’s beat the Old Dominion Monarchs, 79-64, while Monmouth fell to the Colgate Raiders, 87-74.
Saint Joseph’s dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.315 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.574. For those same stats, Old Dominion put up marks of 0.113 and 0.460, respectively. Monmouth, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of getting and making free throws (24-28; 85.7 percent). Saint Joseph’s was led by Pierfrancesco Oliva, who put up 17 points and 14 rebounds. Ray Salnave played a key role for Monmouth with 16 points.
Monmouth Hawks vs. Saint Joseph’s Hawks Free Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Monmouth, ATS Winner – Monmouth, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Saint Joseph’s ranks 101st in three pointers attempted per game (23.6) while Monmouth ranks 310th in three pointers allowed per game (26.7).
- Monmouth ranks 170th in assists allowed per game (13.5) while Saint Joseph’s ranks 265th (15.0).
- Saint Joseph’s ranks 200th in blocks per game (2.8) while Monmouth ranks 227th (2.5).
- Saint Joseph’s ranks 12th in steals allowed per game (4.7) while Monmouth ranks 206th (6.7).
- Monmouth averages 35.6 rebounds per game, which ranks 158th in the country. Saint Joseph’s ranks 296th in rebounds allowed per game (38.5).