The Lehigh Mountain Hawks welcome the Monmouth Hawks to Stabler Arena to get their seasons started. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Monmouth Hawks vs. Lehigh Mountain Hawks Betting Odds
Last season, Monmouth was unable make the tournament following an 11-17 regular season campaign. Lehigh also failed to make the tournament following a 19-10 regular season.
The physical Lehigh offense seems poised to dominate from the free throw line. The Mountain Hawks ranked 54th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.270, while Monmouth ranked 341st in FTA rate allowed (0.302) in the 2018-19 season.
Monmouth Hawks at Lehigh Mountain Hawks Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Lehigh, ATS Winner – Lehigh, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Lehigh ranks 47th in assists per game (15.2) while Monmouth ranks 279th (10.8).
- The Mountain Hawks average 35.6 rebounds per game, which ranks 150th in the NCAA. The Hawks rank 157th in rebounds allowed per game (34.9).
- Monmouth averages 2.9 blocks per game, which is ranked 172nd in the nation. Lehigh ranks 178th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- The Mountain Hawks rank 189th in three pointers attempted per game (21.9) while the Hawks rank 324th (16.2).
- Monmouth ranks 94th in steals per game (6.8) while Lehigh ranks 219th in steals allowed per game (7.0).