The Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) will be at home in Fred Bramlage Coliseum when they challenge the Monmouth Hawks (1-1). Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Monmouth Hawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats ATS Odds
In their last game, the Wildcats were victorious over the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels, 60-56, while the Hawks were blown out by the Hofstra Pride, 94-74.
Kansas State dominated nearly every facet of the contest. They had a free throw rate of 0.203 and a turnover percentage of 23.6. UNLV was 0.155 and 28.0, respectively, for those same stats. Monmouth, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (11.4 vs. 14.6). Kansas State rallied around Xavier Sneed, who recorded 19 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, Nikkei Rutty had a good outing for Monmouth, recording 10 points and seven rebounds.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Kansas State should have a noteworthy advantage. Dating back to last season, the Wildcats defense ranks 51st in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.477), while the Monmouth offense ranks 340th in effective field goal percentage (0.458). Ball protection could be troublesome for the Hawks. They rank 306th at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 20.7 percent), while the Wildcats have forced the 17th-most turnovers in the country (opponents’ turnover percentage of 23.2 percent).
Monmouth Hawks at Kansas State Wildcats ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Kansas State, ATS Winner – Kansas State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Kansas State ranks 51st in steals per game (7.5) while Monmouth ranks 216th in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- The Hawks rank 177th in blocks per game (3.0) while the Wildcats rank 238th (2.3).
- Monmouth ranks 197th in rebounds per game (34.8) while Kansas State ranks 253rd (33.6).
- The Wildcats rank 149th in three pointers allowed per game (22.1) while the Hawks rank 307th (27.1).
- Kansas State ranks 136th in assists per game (13.6) while Monmouth ranks 272nd (11.2).