The Temple Owls (6-1) will be at home in the Liacouras Center when they challenge the Missouri Tigers (4-4). Action gets underway at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 7, 2019, and can be seen on ESPNU.
Missouri Tigers vs. Temple Owls ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Owls beat the Davidson Wildcats, 66-53, while the Tigers lost to the Charleston Southern Buccaneers, 68-60.
The Owls held the Wildcats to an offensive rebounding percentage of 9.1 (below their season average of 21.5). The Wildcats also had a turnover percentage of 20.3 (above their season average of 15.3). Missouri, on the other hand, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 47.4 (above their season average of 25.4). Quinton Rose put together a good performance for Temple with 14 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists. Meanwhile, Missouri was lifted by Jeremiah Tilmon, who finished with 15 points and nine rebounds.
The Owls won the only contest between these two teams last season, 79-77. Temple had a much better turnover percentage (6.9 vs. 20.3). Missouri, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (14-20; 70.0 percent).
Missouri may have a tough time creating turnovers. Dating back to last season, Temple ranks 19th in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 15.8 percent), while Missouri has forced the 215th-most turnovers (18.7 percent).
Missouri Tigers vs. Temple Owls Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Temple, ATS Winner – Temple, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Temple ranks 16th in steals per game (8.8) while Missouri ranks 265th (5.0).
- The Tigers average 22.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 138th in the country. The Owls rank 219th in three pointers allowed per game (23.3).
- Temple ranks 224th in blocks per game (2.4) while Missouri ranks 253rd (2.0).
- The Tigers rank 27th in rebounds allowed per game (31.8) while the Owls rank 255th (37.1).
- Temple ranks 83rd in assists per game (14.4) while Missouri ranks 264th (11.3).