The winless Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-3) travel to University Arena in Read Fieldhouse to challenge the Western Michigan Broncos (2-0). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils vs. Western Michigan Broncos Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Broncos defeated the Milwaukee Panthers, 115-110, while the Delta Devils were blown out by the Central Michigan Chippewas, 134-78.
The Broncos had a much better free throw rate (0.672 vs. 0.376) and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.522 vs. 0.459). Mississippi Valley State, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.466 vs. 0.575). Brandon Johnson played a key role for Western Michigan with 21 points and 15 rebounds. Mississippi Valley State, meanwhile, was lifted by Jordan Lyons, who put up 15 points and seven rebounds.
Western Michigan could have a difficult time creating turnovers. Since last season, Mississippi Valley State ranks 200th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 19.0 percent), while Western Michigan has forced the 23rd-fewest turnovers (16.0 percent).
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils at Western Michigan Broncos Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Western Michigan, ATS Winner – Western Michigan, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Western Michigan ranks 67th in rebounds per game (37.6) while Mississippi Valley State ranks 324th in rebounds allowed per game (41.7).
- The Delta Devils rank 183rd in steals allowed per game (6.5) while the Broncos rank 274th (7.9).
- Western Michigan ranks 223rd in blocks per game (2.5) while Mississippi Valley State ranks 243rd (2.3).
- The Broncos rank 137th in three pointers attempted per game (22.9) while the Delta Devils rank 299th (18.4).
- Western Michigan ranks 195th in assists allowed per game (13.6) while Mississippi Valley State ranks 291st (16.5).