The Iowa State Cyclones welcome the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils to James H. Hilton Coliseum to get their seasons started. The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils at Iowa State Cyclones Betting Odds
Iowa State went to the tournament last season following an 18-10 regular season campaign that earned them a six seed in the tournament. They were defeated in the First Round by the Ohio State Buckeyes. Meanwhile, Mississippi Valley State did not reach the tournament following a 6-26 regular season.
Iowa State could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their high-octane offense squares off against one of the worst defenses in the country. The Cyclones ranked 29th in offensive efficiency, while Mississippi Valley State ranked 334th in defensive efficiency in the 2018-19 season.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils at Iowa State Cyclones Betting Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Iowa State, ATS Winner – Iowa State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Iowa State ranks 53rd in assists per game (15.1) while Mississippi Valley State ranks 265th (11.3).
- The Cyclones rank 148th in rebounds allowed per game (34.7) while the Delta Devils rank 308th (40.1).
- Iowa State ranks 40th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Mississippi Valley State ranks 113th (6.0).
- The Cyclones rank 29th in blocks per game (4.6) while the Delta Devils rank 229th (2.2).
- Iowa State ranks 131st in three pointers attempted per game (23.2) while Mississippi Valley State ranks 313th (17.3).