The Milwaukee Panthers (9-11, 4-3 Hor) will be at the Ervin J. Nutter Center to challenge the Wright State Raiders (10-10, 4-3 Hor) in a Hor matchup. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 24, 2019.
Milwaukee Panthers at Wright State Raiders ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Raiders had no trouble getting past the Cleveland State Vikings 89-66, while the Panthers were victorious over the IUPUI Jaguars 64-57.
The Panthers held the Jaguars to an effective field goal percentage of 0.429 (below their season average of 0.515). The Jaguars had a free throw rate of 0.161 (below their season average of 0.280). Meanwhile, Wright State played a perfect game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.569 (above their season average of 0.239) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 44.0 (above their season average of 32.0). Cleveland State was 0.212 and 28.6, respectively, for those same stats. Wright State’s Loudon Love played well, recording 23 points and eight rebounds. Darius Roy played a pivotal role for Milwaukee with 25 points.
The Panthers edged out the Raiders in this series last year, taking two out of three games. In the last contest, Wright State won 59-53. One of Wright State’s largest advantages was their ability to convert at the free throw line. They were 17-20 (85.0 percent), while the Panthers were just 7-10 (70.0 percent). This is the first time these teams will clash this year.
Wright State figures to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Raiders currently rank 82nd in offensive efficiency, while Milwaukee ranks 308th in defensive efficiency.
Milwaukee at Wright State ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Wright State, ATS Winner – Milwaukee, O/U – Under
- Wright State ranks 40th in rebounds allowed per game (32.0) while Milwaukee ranks 213th (37.1).
- The Raiders rank 33rd in steals allowed per game (5.3) while the Panthers rank 42nd (5.4).
- The Raiders rank 96th in three pointers attempted per game (24.3) while the Panthers rank 265th in three pointers allowed per game (26.9).
- Wright State ranks 31st in assists allowed per game (10.8) while Milwaukee ranks 147th (13.5).
- The Raiders’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.0, down from 4.3 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Panthers have scored an average of 69.4 points per game (1.9 below their season average) and allowed an average of 71.8 points per game (3.0 below their season average).