The Green Bay Phoenix (7-10, 2-2 Hor) welcome the Milwaukee Panthers (7-9, 2-2 Hor) to Resch Center. The Panthers will try to snap a six-game road losing streak. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 11, 2020.
Milwaukee Panthers vs. Green Bay Phoenix ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Phoenix lost to the IUPUI Jaguars, 93-78, while the Panthers barely escaped the UIC Flames, 64-62.
The Panthers, who came into the game averaging an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.0, had a fantastic mark of 45.5, while the Flames had a turnover percentage of 23.8 (above their season average of 20.5). Green Bay, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (12.4 vs. 14.2). Green Bay’s PJ Pipes had a solid performance, putting up 18 points and eight rebounds. Meanwhile, Darius Roy played a pivotal role for Milwaukee with 19 points and eight rebounds.
The Phoenix dominated this series last year, taking both contests. In the most recent contest, Green Bay won 90-74. The Phoenix’s turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Panthers. Green Bay had a rate of 11.0, while Milwaukee posted a mark of 19.2. This is the first time these teams will clash this year.
Green Bay should have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. The Phoenix currently rank 82nd in offensive efficiency, while the Panthers rank 236th in defensive efficiency.
Milwaukee at Green Bay Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Green Bay, ATS Winner – Green Bay, O/U – Over
- Green Bay ranks 12th in assists per game (17.1) while Milwaukee ranks 201st (11.6).
- The Phoenix rank 31st in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while the Panthers rank 130th (3.9).
- Milwaukee is 37th in the NCAA with 5.4 steals allowed per game while Green Bay is 40th with 5.5 steals allowed per game.
- The Panthers average 24.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 75th in the nation. The Phoenix rank 241st in three pointers allowed per game (26.3).
- Milwaukee ranks 105th in rebounds per game (37.2) while Green Bay ranks 221st in rebounds allowed per game (38.4).
- The Phoenix’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 1.6, up from 1.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Panthers have scored an average of 68.0 points per game (3.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 75.0 points per game (3.1 above their season average).