The FIU Golden Panthers (2-0) will be at home in the Ocean Bank Convocation Center when they take on the Milwaukee Panthers (0-2). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
Milwaukee Panthers vs. FIU Golden Panthers Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Golden Panthers had no trouble getting past the Johnson & Wales (FL) Wildcats, 117-47, while the Panthers lost a tough one against the North Dakota Fighting Hawks, 63-60.
FIU played a perfect game. They had a solid turnover percentage of 9.6 and a free throw rate of 0.269. Johnson & Wales (FL) had marks of 30.7 and 0.131, respectively, for those same stats. Milwaukee, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (10.1 vs. 17.9). FIU’s Osasumwen Osaghae led the way, putting up 10 points and 12 rebounds. Meanwhile, Milwaukee was led by Darius Roy, who contributed 18 points and six assists.
The Panthers won the only game between these two teams last season, 66-51. Milwaukee launched 17 three pointers, making nine of them (52.9 percent), while FIU was 5-19 (26.3 percent).
Second-chance points could be hard to find for FIU in this contest. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, the Golden Panthers rank 276th in offensive rebounding percentage (26.1 percent), while Milwaukee ranks 24th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.7 percent). Also, the 293rd-ranked offense of the Panthers (offensive efficiency of 100.4) will face a difficult challenge against the 42nd-ranked defense of the Golden Panthers (defensive efficiency of 98.5).
Milwaukee at FIU ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – FIU, ATS Winner – FIU, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Milwaukee ranks 139th in rebounds allowed per game (34.3) while FIU ranks 312th (39.7).
- The Panthers average 21.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 176th in the NCAA. The Golden Panthers rank 208th in three pointers allowed per game (22.9).
- Milwaukee ranks 199th in assists per game (12.9) while FIU ranks 230th (12.5).
- The Golden Panthers rank 14th in steals per game (8.0) while the Panthers rank 186th (5.8).
- FIU averages 3.4 blocks per game, which ranks 130th in the country. Milwaukee ranks 222nd in blocks allowed per game (4.1).