The Lipscomb Bisons (1-0) will be at home in Allen Arena when they challenge the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-0). The game begins at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders vs. Lipscomb Bisons ATS Odds
Both teams blew out their last opponent. The Bisons defeated the Rhodes Lynx 104-55, while the Blue Raiders beat the Maryville (TN) Fighting Scots 119-61.
Middle Tennessee dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 48.6 and a turnover percentage of 14.4. For those same stats, Maryville (TN) was 18.6 and 29.0, respectively. The Bisons, on the other hand, had a much better free throw rate (0.213 vs. 0.054) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.3 vs. 17.6). Ahsan Asadullah led the way for Lipscomb, finishing with 12 points and 12 rebounds. Meanwhile, Antonio Green was a key piece for Middle Tennessee with 30 points.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Lipscomb figures to have a significant advantage. Dating back to last season, the Bisons defense ranks 43rd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.475), while the Middle Tennessee offense ranks 292nd in effective field goal percentage (0.483). Moreover, the Blue Raiders have been among the nation’s elite on the offensive backboards, ranking 47th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.9 percent). The Bisons, however, rank seventh at securing defensive rebounds with a defensive rebounding percentage of 77.2 percent.
Middle Tennessee at Lipscomb Betting Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Lipscomb, ATS Winner – Lipscomb, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Lipscomb ranks seventh in assists per game (17.7) while Middle Tennessee ranks 272nd (11.2).
- The Bisons rank 66th in rebounds per game (37.7) while the Blue Raiders rank 147th in rebounds allowed per game (34.7).
- Middle Tennessee ranks 191st in blocks per game (2.8) while Lipscomb ranks 193rd in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- The Bisons rank 65th in steals per game (7.2) while the Blue Raiders rank 254th in steals allowed per game (7.6).
- Lipscomb ranks 119th in three pointers attempted per game (23.5) while Middle Tennessee ranks 243rd (20.4).