The 12th-ranked Seton Hall Pirates (2-0) will be at home in the Prudential Center when they go head-to-head with the third-ranked Michigan State Spartans (1-1). Action starts at 8:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Michigan State Spartans vs. Seton Hall Pirates ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Pirates beat the Stony Brook Seawolves 74-57, while the Spartans dismantled the Binghamton Bearcats 100-47.
Michigan State played a flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.230 and a turnover percentage of 4.6. Binghamton put up marks of 0.033 and 24.6, respectively, for those same stats. Seton Hall, on the other hand, dominated nearly every facet of their game. They had a turnover percentage of 11.2 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 33.3. For those same stats, Stony Brook had marks of 20.1 and 25.7, respectively. Romaro Gill had a good game for Seton Hall, recording 10 points and 10 rebounds. Cassius Winston was a key piece for Michigan State with 17 points and 11 assists.
Seton Hall might struggle to find the bottom of the net as they clash against one of the NCAA’s best defenses. Michigan State ranks 24th in defensive efficiency, while the Pirates rank 142nd in offensive efficiency since the 2018-19 season.
Michigan State vs. Seton Hall Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Seton Hall, ATS Winner – Seton Hall, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Michigan State averages 5.2 blocks per game, which ranks eighth in the nation. Seton Hall ranks 242nd in blocks allowed per game (4.4).
- The Spartans rank third in assists per game (18.4) while the Pirates rank 154th in assists allowed per game (13.0).
- Michigan State averages 21.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 185th in the country. Seton Hall ranks 212th in three pointers allowed per game (23.4).
- The Spartans average 40.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 11th in the NCAA. The Pirates rank 204th in rebounds allowed per game (35.8).
- Seton Hall ranks 73rd in steals per game (7.1) while Michigan State ranks 242nd (5.2).