The Campbell Fighting Camels (16-15) will be 1-point favorites in the College Basketball Invitational at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center when they square off against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (16-17). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 147 points and it gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 14, 2018.
Miami (OH) RedHawks vs. Campbell Fighting Camels ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last game. The Fighting Camels fell to the Liberty Flames, 73-59, while the RedHawks lost a tough one against the Toledo Rockets, 71-69.
Miami (OH) had an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.1 (above their season average of 28.0) while Campbell had a turnover percentage of 10.3 (better than their season average of 16.2). Campbell was lifted by Chris Clemons, who had 23 points and six rebounds. Meanwhile, Nike Sibande was a key piece for Miami (OH) with 20 points and five rebounds.
It could be a tough game for Campbell on the offensive glass. The Fighting Camels rank 336th in offensive rebounding percentage (22.1 percent), while Miami (OH) ranks 61st in defensive rebounding percentage (74.2 percent).
Of the RedHawks’ 31 games that accepted bets, 18 have finished under the total. Miami (OH) holds records of 16-17 straight up (SU) and 19-11-1 against the spread (ATS).
Games including the Fighting Camels also have typically finished under the projected point total (100.0 percent). Further, Campbell is 16-15 SU and 0-2 ATS.
Miami (OH) RedHawks vs. Campbell Fighting Camels Betting Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Miami (OH), ATS Winner – Miami (OH), O/U – Over
- Miami (OH) ranks 96th in rebounds per game (36.6) while Campbell ranks 280th (32.4).
- The Fighting Camels rank 87th in three pointers attempted per game (23.7) while the RedHawks rank 158th in three pointers allowed per game (21.8).
- The RedHawks average 7.6 steals per game, which ranks 26th in the nation. The Fighting Camels rank 150th in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- Campbell ranks 38th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Miami (OH) ranks 139th (3.5).
- The Fighting Camels have been outscored by an average of 2.2 points in their last five games. For the season, Campbell has defeated opponents by an average of 5.2 points.
- During their last five games, the RedHawks have scored an average of 70.0 points per game (1.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.6 points per game (0.7 above their season average).