The Fordham Rams and Miami (OH) RedHawks will clash at Rose Hill Gym to open their seasons. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 132.5 points with Fordham opening as a 9-point favorite. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 10, 2017.
Miami (OH) RedHawks vs. Fordham Rams Odds Preview
Last season, Miami (OH) was unable make the tournament following an 11-21 regular season campaign. Fordham also failed to make the tournament after a 13-19 regular season campaign.
This has potential to be a mistake-prone game for the offense of Fordham. Last season, Fordham ranked 240th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.5 percent), while the ball-hawking defense of Miami (OH) forced the 42nd-most turnovers in the NCAA (21.3 percent).
Last season, the RedHawks had records of 11-21 straight up (SU) and 14-14-1 against the spread (ATS). Of Miami (OH)’s 29 games with betting action last season, 16 finished under the projected point total.
The Rams, on the other hand, were 13-19 SU and 11-15-1 ATS last season. In accordance with Miami (OH), Fordham games had a tendency to finish under the O/U total (55.6 percent).
Miami (OH) RedHawks at Fordham Rams Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Fordham, ATS Winner – Miami (OH), O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Rams rank 198th in rebounds allowed per game (35.8) while the RedHawks rank 284th (38.2).
- Miami (OH) ranks 86th in blocks per game (3.9) while Fordham ranks 155th in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- Fordham ranks third in steals per game (9.8) while Miami (OH) ranks 252nd in steals allowed per game (8.1).
- The Rams average 24.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 41st in the nation. The RedHawks rank 286th in three pointers allowed per game (24.4).
- Miami (OH) ranks 90th in assists allowed per game (12.3) while Fordham ranks 268th (15.0).