The Maine Black Bears welcome the Merrimack Warriors to Cross Insurance Center to open the new season. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Merrimack Warriors vs. Maine Black Bears Betting Odds
Merrimack was unable make the tournament following a 0-0 regular season campaign last season. Maine also failed to make the tournament after a 5-26 regular season.
Merrimack Warriors at Maine Black Bears Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Maine, ATS Winner – Maine, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Maine ranks 48th in steals per game (7.5) while Merrimack ranks (0.0).
- The Black Bears rank 294th in rebounds per game (31.7) while the Warriors rank (0.0).
- Maine ranks 268th in assists allowed per game (15.3) while Merrimack ranks (0.0).
- The Black Bears rank 22nd in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while the Warriors rank (0.0).
- Maine ranks 250th in three pointers attempted per game (20.2) while Merrimack ranks (0.0).