The North Texas Mean Green (5-5) will be at home in The Super Pit when they clash with the McNeese State Cowboys (3-4). Action begins at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
McNeese State Cowboys at North Texas Mean Green Betting Preview
The last time the Cowboys played, they lost to the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns, 89-78. McNeese State’s Stephen Ugochukwu had a solid game, leading both teams in scoring with 20 points on 7-for-10 shooting. Louisiana had a turnover percentage of 10.7 (better than their season average of 17.3). McNeese State, on the other hand, held the Ragin Cajuns to an offensive rebounding percentage of 26.5 (below their season average of 41.5).
The Mean Green hope to maintain momentum after narrowly defeating the Indiana State Sycamores in their last matchup, 79-76. With 22 points on 5-for-17 shooting, Roosevelt Smart led North Texas in scoring. North Texas played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 31.3 (below their season average of 33.1) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.533 (above their season average of 0.531). Indiana State put up marks of 23.5 and 0.509, respectively, for those same stats.
McNeese State Cowboys at North Texas Mean Green Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – McNeese State, ATS Winner – McNeese State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Cowboys rank 141st in blocks per game (3.4) while the Mean Green rank 177th in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- McNeese State ranks 189th in three pointers attempted per game (20.8) while North Texas ranks 191st in three pointers allowed per game (22.0).
- North Texas ranks 142nd in rebounds per game (36.4) while McNeese State ranks 307th in rebounds allowed per game (40.0).
- The Mean Green rank 153rd in assists allowed per game (13.3) while the Cowboys rank 252nd (14.8).
- McNeese State ranks 169th in steals allowed per game (6.4) while North Texas ranks 229th (7.0).