The St. Bonaventure Bonnies (0-1) will be at home in Reilly Center when they challenge the Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (1-1). Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks at St. Bonaventure Bonnies Free Preview
The Hawks were blown out by the Maryland Terrapins in their last outing, 96-43. Maryland Eastern Shores Cameron Bacote put together a good game, leading both teams in scoring with 18 points on 8-for-17 shooting. Getting to the charity stripe was one of Marylands largest advantages. They made 33 trips to the line, while Maryland Eastern Shore went just six times.
In the Bonnies last game, they were blown out by the Niagara Purple Eagles, 77-75. Matt Mobley was the games high scorer with 29 points on 7-for-20 shooting. Niagara had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.547 vs. 0.443). St. Bonaventure, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (38.6 vs. 23.5).
The offensive glass could be a huge advantage for St. Bonaventure in this matchup. The Bonnies rank 59th in offensive rebounding percentage (33.2 percent), while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 328th in defensive rebounding percentage (66.0 percent) dating back to the 2016-17 season.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks at St. Bonaventure Bonnies ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Maryland Eastern Shore, ATS Winner – Maryland Eastern Shore, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bonnies rank 189th in assists per game (13.0) while the Hawks rank 243rd in assists allowed per game (14.6).
- St. Bonaventure ranks 42nd in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 68th (5.5).
- St. Bonaventure ranks 123rd in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 298th (38.9).
- The Hawks rank 96th in three pointers attempted per game (22.8) while the Bonnies rank 263rd (18.3).
- St. Bonaventure averages 4.2 blocks per game, which ranks 62nd in the nation. Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 160th in blocks allowed per game (3.5).