The Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (0-2) will travel to Willett Hall to challenge the Longwood Lancers (1-1). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks vs. Longwood Lancers ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last contest. The Lancers fell to the George Mason Patriots, 76-65, while the Hawks were defeated by the Liberty Flames, 66-55.
Maryland Eastern Shore had a better free throw rate (0.184 vs. 0.120) while Longwood had a much better turnover percentage (10.2 vs. 18.6). Longwood’s DeShaun Wade had a solid performance, putting up 13 points. Meanwhile, Da’Shawn Phillip played a key role for Maryland Eastern Shore with 11 points.
It could be a tough game for Maryland Eastern Shore on the offensive glass. The Hawks rank 321st in offensive rebounding percentage (23.7 percent), while Longwood ranks 51st in defensive rebounding percentage (74.9 percent) since last season.
Maryland Eastern Shore at Longwood Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Longwood, ATS Winner – Maryland Eastern Shore, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Longwood ranks 22nd in three pointers attempted per game (27.5) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 291st (18.9).
- The Lancers average 6.1 steals per game, which ranks 160th in the nation. The Hawks rank 191st in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- Longwood ranks 254th in blocks per game (2.1) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 256th (2.1).
- The Lancers rank 121st in rebounds allowed per game (34.1) while the Hawks rank 270th (37.1).
- Longwood ranks 171st in assists allowed per game (13.3) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 251st (14.8).