The Penn State Nittany Lions welcome the Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks to Bryce Jordan Center to open their seasons. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks at Penn State Nittany Lions ATS Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Maryland Eastern Shore went 7-24 in the regular season while Penn State finished 13-16.
The offensive glass should be a solid edge for Penn State in this contest. The Nittany Lions ranked 68th in offensive rebounding percentage (31.9 percent), while Maryland Eastern Shore ranked 292nd in defensive rebounding percentage (68.9 percent) last season.
Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks at Penn State Nittany Lions Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Penn State, ATS Winner – Penn State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Penn State ranks 13th in three pointers allowed per game (18.4) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 237th (23.9).
- The Nittany Lions rank 38th in steals per game (7.7) while the Hawks rank 191st (5.8).
- Penn State ranks 95th in blocks per game (3.8) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 229th (2.2).
- The Nittany Lions rank 103rd in rebounds per game (36.6) while the Hawks rank 306th (30.9).
- Penn State ranks 89th in assists allowed per game (12.1) while Maryland Eastern Shore ranks 243rd (14.7).